At last, so now I can tell my opinions about the other entries. I'll just do it entry by entry (alphabetical) :

• AirBlast
    The first one I tried out and one of the best I think. It sticks close to the dogfight theme and graphics and sound are rather nice (though the voice sounds a bit artifical). The only gripe I had with this was that the steering was kind of awkward, since it is more like in an ego-shooter than in a flight sim.
  • Area52
    A bit too far off the dogfight theme for my taste, but still a great entry. It would have been fun to see this played over a network, since the AI is not very entertaining and most of the time just kills you cause he can fire so fast. Graphics are good, but only one scenario is not too much.
  • Dragonduel
    The idea behind this is great, although something similar was already in a game called "Drakan" (which was also great btw.). Although it's about dragons, the dogfight theme clearly is in the game and it's also looking good. But I found the dragon models could have used some more polygons (maybe it's cause the MD2-format has a limit for number of polys) and steering isn't very easy to get on. But the AI is really a challenge (at least it's not blind nor too stupid).
  • Fight arena
    Graphics clearly are top notch on this one, but as with Area52 I think that this game is a bit off the dogfight theme. It's a beat'em'up, and I enjoyed that kind of games years ago on my Mega Drive already (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Golden Axe, etc.) so this was no exception. The only negative point I found is that the game is (dunno why) running very slow in the arena where that light casts shadows, which may be a Radeon-related problem.
  • RunAWar
    Looking nice and also playing nice, the characters are looking good and there are also dozens of pickups. What I didn't like was that there are no sounds (or music) at all and that e.g. you just die when walking onto water.
  • sodomaLite
    Just dl'ed this one, but since it is only playable over network I haven't tried this one out. At least from the UI it looks very professional, but since this is a team-effort it's no real surprise that it looks so polished.
  • SpaceCadett
    The second one I tried out. Graphics are a bit simplistic and the enemy is kind of unfair, since he can shoot about 10 times faster than I can. But besides this it's a fun small game that could make even more fun if it had a network mode.
  • Tankbusters
    This one often crashes for me with an AV at startup, but after some tries it started up and was rather nice to play (except some ominous graphics bug with flower tiles that constantly move around the map). The tanks could move a bit faster, but besides that it's a solid game.
  • looh (edit)
    After downloading and extrating four different ZIPs (you should have put at least a readme in the directory to tell what ZIPs are needed) I could not test it, since it still tells me that the game needs OpenGL 1.1. So this is the only entry I can't say anything about.

So in the end all of the games are good (and playable/enjoyable) so one can see this contest as a great thing for the pascal game developement community.