Man AliMonster I just wanna give you a BIG kiss! However since I can't reach you from here and men normally don't do that, I'll just say a big THANK YOU very much!

Don't worry about the delay, I'm very very happy you did this for me and I didn't expect you to do it this fast allready I know how busy you all are.

It also gave me some time to try out some new stuff and write my very own BSP tree builder, which worked except for the tiny little difference that the level I used (nates map) looked like one big plane on my screen, so somewhere something went VERY wrong, but it helped me understand the basics!

I'll look into the code and learn how to do it. I understand the basics of BSP trees allready, however implementing it into code is much more difficult (however reading about it improved my math skills enormously, so for anyone who has trouble with vector mathematics try building a BSP tree! ).

I don't know why Nate used those variables, but I see that a lot in C++ examples, I was reading the Graphic Programmers Blackbooks part on BSP trees (very interesting stuff btw) by Michael Abrash and his algorithms used about the same variable names N for normal nx for the x of the normal, v for vector etc... Makes it really hard to read!

Okay, Thanks again AliMonster! I owe you !