Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Site is slow...

Site is slow...

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    "Thats right, the new PGD site is 3 laws safe!" -Me spoofing off of 'I, Robot'
    Still haven't seen it yet.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Site is slow...

lol i use this website ona 28.8kb dialup connection
    Homepage - http://incubii.port5.com

Site is slow...

No, it's only this site. I think it's because of that scrolling text. Actually, things seem to be better now.
    Marmin^.Style

Site is slow...

I know this is a slightly aged topic now,

But this site has been going so slow for me the last few days that its actually timing out.

Site is slow...

Hi All, we are hoping to switch to a new server very very soon. Please bear with us.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Site is slow...

Seems faster on this server.

Site is slow...

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    Seems faster on this server.

only a little bit i no longer have to go get something to eat while waiting for pages to load

Site is slow...

Heh. How long have they had the domain? I was using the old netstar location!

Nice work. No longer take a nap while viewing!

Site is slow...

i think its been registered for a month but went live today

Site is slow...

Much faster, but now i have no reason to go make a coffee while i wait on the site loading

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast