Quote Originally Posted by WiZz
Hi, I am not very good programer so, haven't done any commercial game, but in our little country one man created game and published it by local publisher. if you are interested www.adirex.com (used Delphi+GLScene)
This is excellent. Not a bad start up either. Clean page, very little errors... nice use of marketing! And one more wayward DelphiGamer banner I've been hunting down to get replaced. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra
I am also interested in doing shareware (even though I haven't anything so far). However the stuff I'm interested in is mostly marketing, what kind of product I should make, and other such more business oriented questions. As this have little to do with actual Pascal programming it may not fit this site...
Actually this is the sort of thing I want PGD to start covering a bit more. Pascal users have been denied this too much on the game side of development. So long as it can relate to Pascal-based games. Which [size=9px](if anyone in the last 5 years or has been paying attention to the availablility of the language)[/size] pretty much covers it all.

I'll keep cranking out the marketing articles and items that go into the Library. On that note, I just added some great article on Shareware so please have a look.