I always download programs made by PGD members. I love hearing and seeing what others are working on even if I never display my own work. I always try to give some form of feedback about design or basic hard data regarding framerate, crashes etc. Of the members list I would say there are probably 20 members that I would recognise as regular posters but I guess since Pascal game development is in my eyes a very niche area it doesn't surprise me to see a lack of post or feedback. In fact, the biggest surprise to me is that there are as many as 800 registered members on this forum, although most are undoubtedly AWOL. Maybe we could all give a bit of feedback on others work but there's a thin line between recognising a persons hard work and turning the forum into a circle jerk, many forums have gone the same way. I'm not so sure that a "Good Job" post has any merit whatsoever. If any of you guys are familiar with the late Pixelation forum you'll know that the mods put a restriction on this sort of thing and encouraged proper communication of what is good or bad about a particular work. Pixelation was obviously an art forum but I think the same rules can be applied in any creative forum.