like i said, there is a place here for nearly any question. 'just because there are no questions does not mean there are no answers.'

i know that I come here looking for a more meta-delphi-game-dev experience, rather than specific package help. I more likely to search the appropriate forum for such things eg. www.afterwarp.com is where I go for my asphyre questions (theres only about 13 topics in forum so far, and they answered two of my queries).

my reason for saying it may be offputting is that looking at a last post date of '1 Feb, 2003' (which is an exaggeration) can lead someone to believe that is no help available or not much activity in those areas.

combining certain groups together would create more active threads which in turn seem to lead to more posts. this has been covered however, and is out of the question.

in the meantime i'll post to whatever topics i have knowledge of, which rules out most specific packages (excepting delphix and asphyre), openGL, freepascal, gba, linux and mac questions. which leaves delphi, sound, art, music, ai, offtopic and projects.

I posted a message in a dead AI thread hoping for a discussion, but it seems as the question was answered it is considered dead? is this against this forum's etiquette (necropostilism )

to tell you the truth - this is an active thread so i am posting...

i am an active delphi game developer, but as this forum is fairly quiet since I've been here I have had not much call to post (excepting my projects). I'm a following poster, not a leading poster.