I think there's a great deal of people visiting PGD. As for myself: I check it twice a day.

Now that you talk about it, the news and almost anything on this site has emphasis on FreePascal and (sometimes) stuff related to Linux, etc. Any discussion related to Delphi ends with criticizing Borland and how bad they did (do) with Delphi, etc.

I still use Delphi 2005 (and plan on using it for next 1 - 2 years, no matter if Borland CEO withdraws or not ) and I'm into Game Development using (only) Delphi. So what happened to old known Delphi community? Did it vanish?

There are still many wonderful things you can do in Delphi and still a lot of space for many technical articles, but what you can find *here* in Articles section talks basically about: 1) GLXtreem, 2) SDL and 3) Quake (??!!) -- somehow focusing on n00bz I know many PGD Staff ppl are in love with SDL + portable code, but keep in mind that making games is not just putting a bunch of sprites on the screen

Damn, if you really lack of any technical Delphi-related info that could be interesting not only for beginners, but for people working with Delphi in general - I can always write an article or two