I think you misunderstood my point of listing all the things that I listed Paulius. I work a full time job and then some(It is the Navy afterall) and have a company that I work on with a friend and yet I have all these things that I've commeted to doing and need doing to keep the site going the way I envisioned it and when I stop so does most of the workings of the site. Not because everyone else is lazy or doesn't care. They do and they are extremely busy and have families to boot. So I can't ask them to sacrafice that. I figured that I could keep this up for the start and when I'd finished the start of it then we'd get help to keep the speed up and it just didn't happen. I'm going to burn out pretty quick like this. If you see this as boasting well then you missed the point.

As far as BlueCat being back, think of it as my way of saying "Damn right we're glad to see him back!". I was posting in good humour, but I think somehow you had taken a sour air about my entire post and you had taken to turning nasty, which is unfortunate. :?

Specis: I don't mind man. It keeps me on my toes and points out areas that I need to improve upon on PGD. I don't always get to it right away, but it's not from lack of caring. I just spread myself too thin. It's hard to do so many things without help. Which is the major factor with getting everything under control.

This is just my personal thoughts, but I don't think that there is really a major FPC vs. Delphi problem on the site. I think it's meerly that alot of people are upset with Borland and the direction of Delphi and that this mixed with a ton of new Free Pascal talk might be confusing to those that, if I'm wrong someone correct me, have seen PGD as a Delphi mostly site. I think that there may be alot of FPC optimizim that modivated those that have 'found Free Pascal' [size=9px](gee, sounds like a religion said like that doesn't it?)[/size] that brings them to turn all Jahova on their Delphi asses. :lol: But that should probably not be pushed on too much as I can see it might have an intimidating factor so this is an issue to look at, but not nessissarily a problem. If you guys feel otherwise please let me or Dom know, I don't want to dismiss this, but I haven't gotten this feeling myself yet. Then again I'm one man and it might not be where I'm focusing my attentions. Esp. since I'm trying to encourage increased awareness of game development amoung FPC users, not trying to dismiss it from Delphi users. That would, of course be counter productive.

Ok, this turned into a mosnter post. I just want to clarify to everyone that I am not trying to be super-admin, nor do I want to be. I simply want PGD to be active to a specific level and I myself can't even make it so. I just don't want this site to die a slow death like all the other Pascal projects that do so because of lack of interest. It can be done, but we just need to take on new staff and do some things different.