Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The old fruits topic.. (BlueCat!!!)

The old fruits topic.. (BlueCat!!!)

It was more or less just plain luck that I saw that post btw BlueCat, someone wrote that they hadn't seen Momor and TheLion for a while.. And that's probably the only posts I've read here for months..

But if you tell me what happened to Alimonster, I can tell you all about what Fruity Momor and his Dutch colleague TheLion is upto

Who are you? and how's it going btw?
    _____
    Eriken

Re: The old fruits topic.. (BlueCat!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Eriken
    It was more or less just plain luck that I saw that post btw BlueCat, someone wrote that they hadn't seen Momor and TheLion for a while.. And that's probably the only posts I've read here for months..

But if you tell me what happened to Alimonster, I can tell you all about what Fruity Momor and his Dutch colleague TheLion is upto

Who are you? and how's it going btw?
    _____
    Eriken
    I am still myself :lol: and it's just about going, it needs a little more time to get going these days, but it still goes And how are you?

No idea about Alimonster. I think someone stole his domain name and then he disappeared. But... www.alimonster.co.uk :?:

Now... tell me about those other two 'colleagues'

Well, I'm not friends with Delphi these days.. been out of it for quite a while now.. Otherwise doing good

And the colleagues are doing fine, I should get them to pop in here and share their fruits with you.. hehe.. I already made them aware of the post where it was written something about them, so I guess they'll drop in soon

We're still meeting once a week and do what we do best (yes yes, with me that is: make jokes)

Blog Entries

Hey do I count as one of the 'old guys'? lol Probably not since I came late.

I kinda miss the old days too. I worked less. :lol:
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

@Eriken - PM me with the meeting details and I'll make a surprise appearance :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by WILL

I kinda miss the old days too. I worked less. :lol:
    Yeah, you can be 'old' too if you want

BTW if you thought DGDev was dead, it's just been sleeping! I've put it back online for a few days for anyone who wants to go back in time. There's only one forum though and it's just a bit of fun and in no way is it an attempt by me and Eriken to try to take over the world with our stupid sense of humo(u)r. :twisted: :twisted:

Click on the beaver(?) and hold on to your fruits :shock:

The meeting-idea could be fun, we're meeting on MSN these days, for the fun of it (just testing it these days and TheLion can't keep his fingers off the "Nudge"-button (gotta have the latest MSN for that).. Are you on MSN ?

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    If you're OLD or not is probably something you know better than us, you young canadian! :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCat
    There's only one forum though and it's just a bit of fun and in no way is it an attempt by me and Eriken to try to take over the world with our stupid sense of humo(u)r.
    What BlueCat is trying to say is.. either that we've already taken over the world.. or that we dont attempt things like that, we either do or we dont.. (usually the latter one)

Have you been making toys for your kids BlueCat? It's Doctor Beaver also known as.. The Nutty Professor.. or something..
    _____
    Eriken

PS: Come to think of it, maybe it just got abit too serious at some point?

hello. read an interview the other day with you guys in it... can't remember where though...
    hello anyway.

Hey Bluecat, that's nice to read you at least !!!

The MSN meeting thingie is quite fun, since now each time I have to **** my router during a meeting (which is quite often believe me) I can't join anymore without disturbing everyone. And of course I like that a lot (don't forget I'm French). :lol:

BTW I'm still alive, just out of the Delphi scene for a while (working on some mobile projects atm).

lief: Hehe, did you enjoy the interview? I don't know where it was or who wrote it *cough*bullshit*cough*.

Momor is known as the guy with an unstable connection, and atleast that's stable.. (stable? if stable is a building full of animals.. what's an unstable then?)
    _____
    Eriken

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momor
    I'm French
    And I'm Canadian, I can have WAY too much fun with that comment.

:lol:

Good to see you on the forums again. I have to send you something I'm working on. You'll see. It's a secret *shhhh*
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast