Heheheh... no

It'll support at max 8 players, through a seperate server program which is either ran on the game hosts computer (and a loopback method is used), or on a dedicated machine. For now player AI is not being implemented, but what is being considered is a dll plugin system for the server (admin mods, AI bots, stats logging, etcetc )

I tried some tests over the internet to see how much the server would have to send to keep all the players in synch, and it came out that a 56k could *just about* hold up on a full 8 player game(although in actual practice I can see this being about 4 ) I suppose I'm lucky to have two computers at my desk to further test the networking system whilst not connected to the internet, shame that the other is a P200 :cry:

Its a far cry from the current development status, but I've been designing the game to allow a variation in game length, and figured that I could scale play between 1 hour and 4 days(with a stored game option on the server ) My friends have been helping with the game ideas, which is a bad idea really because they've managed to fill up half an A5 pad :shock:

Anyway, I'll keep everyone posted, and sort out my website