Thread: Irrlicht Engine 0.11.0

Blog Entries

Irrlicht Engine 0.11.0

A new version of the Irrlicht Engine by Nikolaus Gebhardt is available! Though not too many new features it has a whole bunch of bug fixes.

New in Irrlicht 0.11.0:
    <ul>[*]Improved Linux support: Mip mapping, Shared Object make target, speed improvements, bug fixes.[*]Enhanced Irrlicht.NET: Besides other small additions, the SceneCollisionManager is now available as well as the first big parts of the GUI System.[*]Antialiasing is now possible when using the D3D8 or D3D9 renderer.[*]Skinnable GUI environment: It is now possible to change the appearance of the graphical user interface easily. Besides the old skin, Irrlicht also includes now a new, metal shaded GUI skin.[*]COLLADA file loading simplified.[/list]

Read more about the Irrlicht Engine at irrlicht.sourceforge.net
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Irrlicht Engine 0.11.0

Great Stuff, I'll have to kick start Delphi 2005 again so see if more demos can be ported.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Irrlicht Engine 0.11.0

Yea good stuff indeed

I was really happy when irrlicht actually started working with delphi 2005.... not im just gutted that work and other commitments are keeping me from actually using it

Blog Entries

Irrlicht Engine 0.11.0

I wonder... has anyone ever tried using Chrome with this yet?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder