Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adirex Games

Blog Entries

Adirex Games

Refered to me by someone, some short time ago; Adirex Games is a games developer who's compiler of choice is obviously Delphi.

They are based out of Lithuania and their current running titles include award winning, Solitairex 3D and Chessix 3D which will be out sometime this month of July.

<center>[img]files/news/2005_07_15_solitairex.jpg[/img] [img]files/news/2005_07_15_chessix.jpg[/img]</center>

Visit Adirex Games at www.adirex.com!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Adirex Games

William Cairns
    My Games: http://www.cairnsgames.co.za (Currently very inactive)
    MyOnline Games: http://TheGameDeveloper.co.za (Currently very inactive)

Adirex Games

The last I checked Lithuania was not going anywere from Europe and that?¢_Ts not a publisher, but a developer.

Adirex Games

You know, for these Americans it's all abit blurry once it's across an ocean or 2

*pats WILL on his back*

Any Lithuanians who wants to pop in and talk to them? (as in a little interview).. unless of course Cairnswm is in the area he could have a chat with them :twisted:
    _____
    Eriken

Blog Entries

Adirex Games

Oops, you caught me sleeping.

Well it is 5am in the morning here. :?

Edit: Oh and thats 'Canadians' Eriken. The 'Americans' are to my south.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Adirex Games

That's one thing that puzzles me about you Canadians.. hehe.. i mean, you live in North America.. but I can't call you Americans? You're all weird!
    _____
    Eriken

Adirex Games

WILL thanx for hitting a post here

Actually I am a single developer in a small country far far away from North America My development language is Delphi and that is obvious as all my games are created with GLScene.

Any questions? Just ask!
    www.adirex.com - games for fun!

Adirex Games

adirex - nice games. suggestion, on screenshots page do not use gif format unless you can control color reduction process. it makes your games look crap, and i'm sure a png or jpg format would be more suited. i will think you will find PNG uses a similar compression ratio as GIF. any questions - ask.

Adirex Games

I only see jpgs there lief. And gifs aren?¢_Tt that bad actually, just that they are paletted and they had patented compression issues, but it seems that patent is expired now.

Adirex Games

Lief is right, if you go to the screenshot section, all files are in gif format.
    Jpg or png would be a better option.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast