Quote Originally Posted by savage
Thank-you Mr. Bush and Mr. Blair for reducing terrorism and ensuring that everyone's way of life has not changed. Well done!
Well this is hardly a fair statement. Mr. Bush doesn't run England. Are you saying that one should not do the right thing because someone else might do something bad?

Of course it's easy to blame them. Propaganda director, Michael Moore does it with great easy. But he also has no problem with mixing facts with his own diluted (and ill researched) oppinions. Consider he edits everything to only match his personal feelings filtering out those nasty facts that might not go along with his story[size=9px](he probably is so stubborn in his own oppinion to accept them anyways)[/size] add emotional music and completely random video clips to change and manipulate your emotional state into bleaving whatever he wants to tell you. Talk about sensationalizim at it's best.

Don't believe me? Watch FeirnHYPE 9/11 and you'll see the very same people on his video complaining how they were protrayed in his videos. Knowlage before emotion people...

Which bring me back to my point. Consider the media an how they do business. It's all about ratings. The more exciting the more people watch. The news stations know this so what do they do? They tell the story however it can be more exciting. Who cares what light they shed the story in right? Who cares what really happened right? It's all about the ratings. The media is not responsable in this respect, it's how the business has grown. And how you usually get your information unfortunately.

So take it with a grain of salt and be mindfull of what is expressed. Telling a story in a completely balanced way is near impossible. And you rarely get your news in this way. It's often always in the view of the reporter(or whoever writes what they say) so it's wise to consider this before jumpping on the 'band wagon'.