@Savage

I agree

Nice to know someone else in the world thinks the way I do.

I live in a country that thanks to negotiations is growing, prospering and is probably the most racially progressive country in the world, and ony 10-15 years ago we were stagnating, and probably the most racist country in the world. Negotiations are worth it.

However - everyone likes to believe their way is best - (I could quote most of your last post here) - and therefore others should think the same way. Wether you say everyone is equal (but my wife must look after the kids) or you say White people are 'better' than people of other races - everyone believes they are right, and do not want to accept what other people believe as just as right (to them).

(Hope that made sense - I'm in a hurry).

I believe everyone that grew up int he 'old' South africa MUST be racist purely because of indoctrination - what matters is how we rise above it and cross that line.

But just because I believe that doesn;t mean every one else must - I have a number of friends that believe in the 'purity' of their culture (They are decended from English, Welsh, German, French with a little dutch as well). But because I dont give a damn about my own culture doesn;t mean I should expect them to not care about their own culture.

Whether real or not, people in the Middle East have a perception of INJUSTICE, mainly due to double standards.
It is real - to them.

PS. The words I hate most in the English language are Us and Them - as soon as you can put someone in a box (category) you can descriminate against them.