Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lurkers amnesty week

Lurkers amnesty week

I've noticed there's often more 'Guests' online than registered users. This could be because people just don't log in when they visit or......

WE HAVE LURKERS :shock: :shock: :shock:

See the definition of lurker here: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=lurker

Now I'm not talking about small fishing boats, I'm talking about those who visit us but who we never get to talk to. :cry:

So here's your chance to show yourselves... choose yourself a nice new shiny username and get registered.

If we can get 10 new users to post in this thread I'll ask Eriken to tell us one of his best jokes. :joker:

So... here we go... who's first?

Lurkers amnesty week

ohw come on now, don't be shy :mrgreen:

Lurkers amnesty week

Hehe. Does an already registered Lurker count?

Ops.. Im now Delurked! :shock:
    Regards
    <br />Per Ivar T.

Lurkers amnesty week

Quote Originally Posted by PerIvar
    Hehe. Does an already registered Lurker count?

Ops.. Im now Delurked! :shock:
    Well kind of, if you can delurk someone you know that would count. But your just as welcome as a new delurker. :lol:

Lurkers amnesty week

I'm on vacation these days, so I am a guest too But I guess I can't be considered a lurker..

Now I just have to figure out a good joke (as if).. But I guess I'm safe, 10 people huh?
    _____
    Eriken

Lurkers amnesty week

Why would someone not login? Please login and tell us I mean, even if you don?¢_Tt post you get to see posts since you?¢_Tre last visit, which definitely help track topics you?¢_Tre interested in.

Lurkers amnesty week

Well that was great success!!!! :roll:

Eriken do you want to tell the joke anyway?

PS There is one familiar lurker who needs to be delurked, I won't say his name but the clue is UH :twisted:

Lurkers amnesty week

ok.....i was also a Lurker for a month or so :roll: ........dont hit me, please :mrgreen:

Lurkers amnesty week

Daikrys

We don't want to hit you :shock: Maybe that's why they're all hiding, they think I want to hit them

Lurkers amnesty week

"Hit" isn't the word I'm looking for, I mean.. come on, a blue cat probably carries some sort of disease or something that makes us all turn blue or something

Well, I know better, if the bathroom over there still turns pink I guess the rest of us are safe too.. And I don't mind that color anyways (blue that is).

Gotta love jokes noone will figure out.
    _____
    Eriken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast