HI there,

at first, i want to introduce myself.
My name is Dennis, i'm 16 years old and i use Delphi for about 4 1/2 years. i started using OpenGL one year ago.
Now i work on a 3D Shooter. The Problem is, that an entire game is a lot of work for one person, so i'm looking for some guys, who work on the game.

well, i think it would be good, if i tell you a little bit about the game and its state of development.
There is no real story at that moment and there are no textures or anything else. well, i know, this is not very much, but i'm still alone with it. the first aim is to write an engine.

This is a little list of all the planned features, which should be implemented:
[list=1][*]MultiTexturing[*]Shadersupport[*]Dynamic Lighting[*]Stencil Shadows[*]BSP Trees[*]Dot3 BumpMapping[*]Boneanimation[*]Support for Maya and 3DSM Files[*]NURBS[*]Beziere Splines[/list]

This is not a fix list so it may become changed. I know, this is much work, but i think, that there are some people out there. The story is not really done, i have some interesting ideas, but this state of development in an one man team is not the right time to think about something like a story.

I hope that this do not sound like the posts of some newbies, who have written an Hello World Application and who now think they were pro's.

mfg,
Dennis.