for sure, a game needs a good gameplay to be interesting. but i wouldn't make sense to write an excellent plot without having foundations to realize that project. i mean, for sure i thought of the scenario and the style of the game, but you can not call it a plot. It's just kinda blurb.

Let me summarize it in a few sentences:
Earth is going to collaps. An atomic war devasted most of earth's surface. The rest of the the mankind decided to build a generation ship to discover the deepless darkness of space to find a new world. A place to find asylum.
The time goes by and all the pioneers found was lonelyness, far away from their homes, surrounded by darkness and silence. After some decades the pioneers met a foreign spaceship. The aliens were very friendly and there was a lot of trading between the two races. When the secret service contacted the foreigners to buy some technology for selfdefense, the aliens refused it. They've said that it would be a crime to sell technology to lower developed species. The secret service wanted some new technologys and because of that they stole them! But the stolen technologies were a trap, a biological weapon. Nearly the whole crew became infected with that virus and as the result they mutated. After a while the ship was controlled by such mutants.
The player is a soldier, who has to save his life. He's not kinda heroe like everyone would have expected, he's just a humand being, who feels fear. On his fight he met a special woman and he's been in love with her. Now he just doesn't want to save only his life. He fights for his future wife, who became also infected. What is he going to do?