Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pets and their lack of exception handling

Pets and their lack of exception handling

I'm a cat-person but I haven't had a cat the last 10-15 years, however this summer I'm watching 3 cats (2 of them kittens 2-3 months old).

They are cute and all that, and doing what they do best and make a mess of everything from plants to pillows.. Also an occasional peeing in places they shouldn't.. All these things aren't really something that makes we wonder so much, the thing that does is when they manage to pee 10 cm from the litterbox.. "If Not in_litterbox then DO_NOT_PEE!"

Funny to see how much instincts there are in these creatures and they still manage to do weird things.. Like pooping, and while trying to cover it up they step in it and you've got foot-prints all over the place.

Cats rule!

And that was today's report from the Cat-astrophic Area.. Meeoww
    _____
    Eriken

(And no, I'm not talking about BlueCat)

Maybe I've just got a strange cat, but ever since we got her at 8 weeks, she has always known what the litter tray was for and has never failed to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly
    Maybe I've just got a strange cat, but ever since we got her at 8 weeks, she has always known what the litter tray was for and has never failed to use it.
    You lucky lucky man!
    Regards
    <br />Per Ivar T.

You know Sly, someone probably potty-trained them before you got it.. these 2 however are not trained yet.. I'm considering taking a patent on kitten-diapers.. damn difficult it is for the to learn that..

Or maybe it's the Norwegian cats that pees wherever they fell like it.. Freedom Cats..
    _____
    Eriken

i have a cat he is 7years
    when he was 2or3 years he manually going outside to pee etc.

we dont train our cat oO

hehe, so does the mother-cat, she's 1-2 years old I guess.. I still would like a console-port to program the kittens to do their business in the litterbox though.

Maybe BlueCat or TheLion has some ideas :twisted:
    _____
    Eriken

Maybe BlueCat or TheLion has some ideas
    Presuming they are potty trained.
    William Cairns
    My Games: http://www.cairnsgames.co.za (Currently very inactive)
    MyOnline Games: http://TheGameDeveloper.co.za (Currently very inactive)

Cats are TEH EVIL!

They can't find out to shit in their owners own garden(our neighbour's is shitting all over ours) and they can't stop dropping their fur everywhere! :shock:

Ps. I'm a Cat Allergic..
    Peregrinus, expectavi pedes meos in cymbalis
    Nullus norvegicorum sole urinat

In my yard, cats are called "varmints"... and where I live there's no limit to how many varmints one can take in a year. I'd love to program the cats to stay out, but hey, I'd loose my skills on hitting moving targets!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cairnswm
    Presuming they are potty trained.
    Hehe, well, I don't know that... But either way we'll either get an idea on how to stop it.. or how long they end up peeing in the wrong places

JSoftware: hehe, Imagine you being a cat, would you shit where you play, or in the neighbour's yard (for fun, for logic reason, or just to piss him off) ? Allergic to fur or to stepping in shit?

Oh well, gotta love cats
    _____
    Eriken

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast