Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bogusdeck

Bogusdeck

Hi again.

Unfortunately the link won't work for now, because it's my friends server and he upgraded his dsl connection and of course things started to go wrong then.

I would have updated new version with less-blurred card graphics, and few menu bugs. (Don't try to Join game, then cancel and join again)

Actually I did have another thing in mind. Would there be anyone interested in creating card games for Bogusdeck? If so, please look at Games subfolders for examples how games are made, and if you have any questions, I am willing to answer them here. Also the most feedback I would need is feature reguests. Thanks.

cairnswn, your welcome. Now I hope that your game doesn't beat my entry

ps. There was a mistake in the translation. The game was requested to work in Windows XP Home! Not Windows Xp in general. That is weird I think. But on the other hand, quite logical also. Most of the readers of the Enter magazine are not professionals, rather regular home users. Sorry..
    Current projects with Delphi & Lazarus: Dage - Dog Adventure Game Engine.

Bogusdeck

I'm doing also a little game for that contest, but I'm not sure if I can make it before the deadline. That's because I'm going back to the army for the refresher course - again (this is a fourth time in a last 5 years actually :?). I'll be there one week at the septemper, so it's makes my programming schedule really busy and I have to leave all multiplayer capabilities a side which I was already planned to do. But I can allways take my laptop with me and code whenever I have opportunity to do so .
    - In a world without the wall and fences, who will need the Gates and Windows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12