Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who feels ready for a competition in November?

Who feels ready for a competition in November?

I wouldn't call the third place a failure Lifepower, you did get a diploma or something, wright? I?¢_Tm thinking of entering this year too, but can't seem to find decent free music. So what does everyone else think about dominating TMDC with pascal productions? :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Paulius
    I wouldn't call the third place a failure Lifepower, you did get a diploma or something, wright?
    Well... ops: When there are 11 entries total, 3rd place is like 27% below the first place which is pretty low. Besides, you can't 'almost win', so winning is winning

Quote Originally Posted by Paulius
    I?¢_Tm thinking of entering this year too, but can't seem to find decent free music.
    You can visit ModPlug Community (http://www.modplug.com/forum/index.php) to ask for a music tracker, I'm sure there will be someone wiling to help. By the way, LPChip (another founder of Afterwarp Interactive - our music tracker) is a webmaster there! :shock:

Blog Entries

Hmm... perhaps you can ask LPChip to drop by PGD on occation? Or perhaps just write the odd article for us.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    Hmm... perhaps you can ask LPChip to drop by PGD on occation? Or perhaps just write the odd article for us.
    I probably would, but knowing him, it's very likely he'll say one of the following:

- I had no inspiration!
    - I've been too busy!
    - I'm on vacation but am busy anyways!
    - Don't even think on asking me this... Impossible!
    - I will do what I want, not what you ask!

So... ops: I'll try to tell him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123