Thread: Clootie Releases More DirectX SDK Examples

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Clootie Releases More DirectX SDK Examples

<table width=100%><tr><td class=newsContent valign=top align=justify> Alexey Barkovoy in his usual 'Clootie style' has released some more DirectX SDK examples. What can we say? The man was born to translate from C to Pascal.

His total list of examples now include updated MultiAnimation and PixelMotionBlur. Also newly added are LocalDeformablePRT and PostProcess, which are said to be "really cool examples of techniques available on modern GPU's" by the man himself!</td></tr></table>
    <center>[img]files/news/2005_08_29_postprocess.jpg[/img] [img]files/news/2005_08_29_localdeformableprt.jpg[/img]

Get a wholeton of DirectX SDK examples and translations from www.clootie.ru!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Those screen shots look great!
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Indeed! Even though it is a translation, it still is very impressive. My hat off to you, Clootie!

Thanks
    Not just screens are cool - it's really fun to play with these examples at run-time.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.