The program at its initial stage "learns" from written text by identifying word associations, without having any knowledge about any specific word. The purpose of this project is the following:

1) Make phrases for some specific purpose (e.g. "Please, click here to continue") without having knowledge about that specific language. This will require to configure learned words with some sort of "decision marks".
2) Guess or find missing words (e.g. "I want eat" to "I want to eat"), again, language independent.
3) Get a vague idea of specific text (similar to (1), uses heuristics to determine the purpose)
4) Determine the language of the text: you give few words specific to one language and based on associations it propagates this information to the rest of known words.

Anyway, there are many more applications that can come out of this. The project is not easy and it will require a lot of processing and database queries.

Right now it can retreive basic word associations and based on that, generate a random sentence that may or may not have any sense in it (it may even be even incorrect).

Even now I took the text from this thread (and my current post), gave to the program and it generated the following phrase: "I started making a program at its an enhanced webpage and it is not have any specific word associations."

Since it takes completely random turns around the knowledge databases, the sentences can be cyclic, large or simply wrong. This is because there is no purpose for generating the phrase yet.

You can download the project from:
http://www.afterwarp.com/downloads/projectala010.zip.

Usage: copy text from somewhere, paste it to the "source text" box, press Add or Replace database and then "Generate".

Feel free to post any funny or other interesting sentences generated with the applicaion in this thread