Thread: Game DESIGN Challenge?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    The worst thing you can do is to keep it locked in a secret box under your bed that only you and your pet fluffy knows about it.
    Locked in a box? Not safe enough. Locked in my head? Now that is safe enough

No seriusly I'm not in the mood for sharing my ideas becouse I'm slowly becoming confident that I can make theese ideas on my own. I just had to overcome one of my biggest problems now (designing UI).
    I already have bits and pieces for athleast three of my ideas but so far none of them has any usefull GUI. So for seeing if that idea realy works I output huge amount of text which only I understand

Anywhay while from my previous post it probably seemed that me learning out that ROR uses "my" idea has killed my motivation I can asure it is right on a contary. ROR is actually giving me motivation. I had great idea, someone else got to the same great idea and make it work. And it works like a charm.
    This means that my other ideas could also work like charm. And that is why I want to make them myself since it would make me even more proud on my acomplisment.

I know that such thinking can be counterproductive as it hinders me from finding someone who maybe has similar idea and would like to work with me on it. But for now I will stick to it.
    Last edited by SilverWarior; 25-06-2013 at 08:51 AM.