So many great ideas, so difficult to explain them.

And to be honest I'm not sure if I even want to explain them. Why is that?
Back around 1998 I had a great idea for making racing simulator whose physics would be done using nodes and beans. I got this idea after playing firs DOS based Bridge Builder. At that time I still had no programing knowledge at all. And when several years later I found out that someone actually made a game using my idea (they come to same idea by themselves) it literally made me cry. The game I'm talking about is Rigs of Rods.
I was literaly mad to the ROR developers becouse they managed to do this before me for quite some time. Later on I did contacted them asking about which programming language they used and was quite disapointed when I learned that they used Phyton. Why? Becouse Pythons has similar sytax to C and C-like syntaxes seems quite unlogical to me. If the ROR would be made with Objective Pascal I would certainly do everything in my power to convince original developers of ROR to accept me into their team.

So you probably understand why I'm not eager to share my ideas becouse I'm afraid that someone would go and beat me with it.