Thread: We should advertise some more

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We should advertise some more

I think we should do some more advertising both on gamedev-related sites and on pascal-programming ones like gamedev.net or Lazarus' site.

I'm planning to join to the Game Developers Refuge. I think it's a great game developers community. Unfortunately, I'm not in the mood but I'm working on it. I hope I'm in the business soon because I have to start a job September 1st.
    No signature provided yet.

I'm keeping the PGD site on top of Google results (except from my home computer I always visit PGD by first searcinh it on Google and then folowing the serch result link)

The best way for advertizing PGD is by making great games and showing all of those who say that you can't make good game with objective pascal that they are wrong.
    Another good way is to make useful game development tutorials.
    I have some of theese somewhere on my To-Do list but can't find them right now. WAAAAAAY to much stuff on my To-Do list

Well, original (DOS one) Jazz Jackrabbit was written in Turbo Pascal, so...

Anyway while making good games is good choice, we should also market site itself. I've spoke with few pascal programmers interested in game making and they didn't have a clue about this site.

So how do you propose we do that?

I think posting informations about this site on gamedev/programming sites would be good start.