I am still working too hard at work I was hoping to be spending 2 to 3 hours a day now on my 4E4 entry but havn't even opened it again. I will probably be making some changes to my Run-A-War entry for the contest instead.

I have been asked to do a presentation on 'Getting your game projects finished' for the Local Game Expo (Biggest computer game expo in South Africa, includes a 700 PC lan - sold out a month before the expo). So I am spending quite some time on this also.

Also trying to complete a chess game.

Have had a nice easy idea of a game to make for my kids to play against each other. I'll probably spend some time on it over the next few days. Anyone played Highway Pursuit?

Over the last two weekends I have also planted my vegetable garden (Cauliflower, Lettuce, Pumpkin, Sweetmelon, Gen Squash and Butternut so far).

When I get home too tired to work on my games I read books instead - Over the last 2 weeks I have read 2 Disk Francis stories, 3 Robert Heinlein books and just bought another "? Rama" book from Arthur C Clarke to read this week.