Thread: My new site & blog

My new site & blog

Hi all,
    after a couple of days passed to reorder my projects, I finally put online a little web page with my last year projects. You can find a couple of tools for gba/ds programming and some stuff for fpc 4 gba, eg. a little lib for gba and a new demo. In the next days I'll add some other demos in mode 4 i made, that use my tool Gba2Pas
    Incidentally, I started a blog also, so if you want, you can let some comments on it

My site: Francesco's knick-knacks
    My blog: My drawer of knick-knacks

PS. Ok, I know, I used nearly the same title for both site and blog... but you know... "knick-knack" sounds so good to me
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

Blog Entries

My new site & blog

Hey nice blog!

No people have 2 places to go for GBA development stuff in Pascal.

Hey, what is the max capacity for those GBA/DS carts anyhow? The NeoLink tool will be handy for getting your work tested on true hardware. Ijust wonder if the GBA stuff will work from a DS cart? It should really, it's just ARM.

So technically you are making GBA/DS demos!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

My new site & blog

Thank you
    Max capacity depends on SD memory card you use. These memory cards are the same used on digital cameras: you can find a 128 MBytes one for low price. In order to run gba demos, sadly, you must have a gba flash card, because different memory location used to load roms
    AFAIK, the good thing is that no passme is required and nor firmware update is needed to run ds roms.
    My MK2 will be shipped "when september ends (TM)", so I can't say much...
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

Blog Entries

My new site & blog

Ah.. my Kodiak digital camera uses SD memory cards. [size=9px](It's only a 2MPixels, but great for taking close-up pictures of friends and little touristy things)[/size] Actaully I'll be taking it with me to Mexico in Oct. I'll be sure to post some pics here for everyone!

You might even get to see the mysterious Mr. WILL himself... lol

Well anyhow, the whole idea of the GBA and DS development is to be 100% GBA(Original/SP/Micro) and DS hardware compatable for possible commercial production.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder