Ok well all seems on par with my overall concept.

Quote Originally Posted by K4Z
While with the main character, the Doctor would of had enough funds and recourses to keep on with the clean looking style.
GUS waould have been made several years after the doctor's work stopped. He is not only a completely different model and line of robot, but made by technology invented by completely different people from a different era. I guess you could think of the difference like two chains or lines of evolution. Kinda like mamals and reptiles have.

Timeline sorta works like this:

- Doctor invents sentient robot technology. Real AI!
- He then writes a report stating his accomplishments publishing it publicly.
- The evil commander after taking notice then starts planning to steal the technology.
- The allied government's intelligence people warn the doctor about the threat to him and his work.
- He then scrambles to protect his work and stop this evil force from getting his prototypes.
- The convoy with the two prototypes is attacked and the doctor is killed. His assistant and some members assisting in the doctor's project manage to elude the attacking forces.
- in the next 3 years the doctor's assistant works with colligues to create a new robot to stop the evil robot army from being created. Some parts of the allied military join in on the fight. The allied government it's self ignores the threat as anything serious.
- When the assistant's plan is launched and the HQ of the robot army is discovered, it's too late, the new robot is destroyed and the assistant and his colligues were left defeated. The military friends the assistant made were wiped out and their base was oblitterated.
- in the following year the 30 years long robot wars start and the world is sent into chaos.
- Things die down near the end, where an uneasy ceace-fire and stand-still peace agreement is signed.
- 10 years without fighting is spent by the world picking up peices and licking wounds. Nothing has been heard of from the robot army, the world still recovering is scared and weary.
- Now it's the current day and our Robot hero, one of the two prototypes awakens from his long 'sleep'.

I guess you can refer to this whenever to need a chronology to fall back to for consistancy.

Oh, and I forgot to mention how cool the interface looks.

Someone suggested switching the 'Exit' and 'Play' places as it might work better the other way around being as the whole left to right hand-eye co-ordination thing. It's more common the other way around.