Thanks for the suggestions....

Conclusion here:
I will go with the 3d graphics in TrueSpace (same program Reiner uses).

About the Pokemon game, allow me to explain what the game is:
In the real game you play a character. This character can start out with a creature called a pokemon, like animals there are many different kinds and each one has it's own pros and cons.
Like most rpg games these animals can level and become stronger. You can meet other NPC characters who also have there creatures. By fighting them you level.
Nice thing is the fact that you can find all creatures somewhere in the games, the strong ones being hard to find.
This means that every enemy you encounter can later on in the game become one of your own pokemon.
You play the game by collecting some of them and experimenting with them.

The global storyline is to beat 8 so-called gym leaders. They are in some way the bosses you have to beat. When you beat them you get to compete in the leage. You have to fight the 4 or 5 strongest bosses in the game there.

The strength of the game lies in the fact that the game doesn't stop when you've explored every part of the map and have defeated every enemy. You will want to try out all of the strong creatures and you want to make them stronger.

Eventually, when you've created a team of which you think is really good, you'll want to test it against other people playing this game.

Very often you will find another player is stronger. This means you have to change your tactics, catch different pokemon and try again.

You'll keep playing on until you get sick of the game, unlike many games you don't play until you've beaten the bosses.

I hope this sums the game up pretty good.
Like I said before, I'll upload the later walking demo monday.

Ps. The walking out of the screen problem has been fixed