So if I held a 3rd PGD Challenge this summer, would there be any interest if it was a "Jam" instead of a straight judged competition?

We could have a handful of "winners" if say each PGD staff member were to pick one that they liked the most and these games were just listed as "picks" instead of any kind of 1st, 2nd or 3rd places. What do you guys think of this idea?

Is there any interest in a 3rd PGD Challenge at all? I would like to know as I have been thinking about it and don't want to have another well... flop, for lack of another term, like the last PGD Annual and all kinds of effort was put into a competition that for all we know only 4 people participated.

So far PGD Challenge submission have been decent, but is that just because I caught the community on a good day?

Also there wasn't much "talk" on the Event thread about the design competition concept. Is that lack of interest in the "design" challenge or in PGD community events at all?

Give us some feedback folks! I need to know if I should keep trying to do something and if there are those out there that want to take part in one of these events.

Thanks for all those that have participated in past events and I really hope to do more in the future. Hopefully with less turn-around time required so we can keep the community energized and active.