All right, sounds like an active community here! I'm glad to hear it.

In the spirit of sharing with the whole community, then, I'll put a bunch of music and sound effects I've made online, for anyone to use for free. I'll probably use a Creative Commons license to release it to the public domain, or, in the case of the music, a license granting use for anything you want (including for-profit work, derivations, etc) as long as I receive credit for the original. But in the case of sound effects, I might as well just release them to the public domain, without any requirements whatsoever.

So, I'll make two download pages, one for audio content that I would like to receive credit for, and another that does not require credit (truly public domain). In either case though, it would be a free audio resource for the game developer community, offering sound-packs of one-shot samples, loops, ambient sfx and background music. I'll let you all know when that's online!

In the meantime, I'm still inviting any game developers in search of audio to contact me and we can talk, whether it is a paid project or not. If it's a cool, fun project, I am willing to work just for the experience. So don't hesitate to message/email me with projects.

Thanks again,

-Jonah