Hi cairnswm,

I tried you game and it works pretty good. A few things I noticed.

:arrow: before I started the game, I was listening to some music (in media player). At the moment the game was started, sound was gone and didn't came back until the game was closed.
I'm not sure if its possible with SDL, but I was wondering if its possible to keep any existing sounds alive.

:arrow: While playing the first level I suddenly jumped to level 2 without any notification of why. I think this is a bit confusing to players.

:arrow: the same occurs at the end of the game. I assume because there were no more moves, but it would be nice to have that visible within a message before the thank you for playing message appears.

:arrow: After the thank you for playing message I leave the game immediately. Dont you want people to play your game more than once?

:arrow: It must be my bad skills, but I never came past level 2. Are levels predesigned or random?

[edit]
:arrow: Installation works great. deInstall suffers from the same problem as a lot of others. The log file prevents deleting the entire directory tree.
I suppose its little trouble to do it manually, but still it is a tiny bit annoying.