Quote Originally Posted by K4Z
The controls need a little tweaking. Like climbing up ropes. You should make the detection a little wider. It's kind of anoying when your running along and try to climb up a rope, and he jumps of the edge and dies instead :? .
Hehe, I got the same (nearly exact) comment over at GD.NET. My response there was that I agree entirely that the rope detection width needs to be wider, but that grabbing a rope while running/walking won't be added. The reason being is because if you wanted to, say, jump over a mine but a rope is at where you'd jump, you'd climb the rope instead. It can create aggrevation either way. :/

It's a little hard, when your running from the opponent, to stop, try and line up the rope to your skinny body, and then climb.
I personally have no problem releasing the left/right key for a split second to hit the up key, but like I said, I'll work on the rope detection.

And although it's not really posible, but every game does it, is to allow air control, when you can change direction in air, while you jump. Makes it a little more user freindly.
The lack of air-control was intentional. Just paying homage to the original. ;)

Apart from the need of a graphic artist, it's quite fun :P .
Heh. Recommend anyone? I can't find anybody. :-x

I appreciate the feedback, though. I'm going to work on it and see if I can add in a basic AI opponent (or two!), as well as the above fixes.

@WILL: Thanks a bunch for the praise. :D