Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Video footage of my 10Km finish...

Video footage of my 10Km finish...

Ended up running a 19:26, which isn't too bad for me. Might have to drop another 3 or 4 minutes before I start running for my country, but there's plenty of time to do that .

Yet another road race this week, but it's not a real competitive one(we're allowed to dress up for Halloween. ) Guess we'll just wait and see though.

Ran a 19:12 this weekend, and that was while wearing a crown.

Wow very nice. why the crown?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Did a 5K today. I thought I could do it in 20 minutes but only managed a 23:05. My Next 5K is in July so I hope to improve on that time then, but I have a Half Marathon on the 11th of June in between.

btw, I never got a place in the London Marathon so could not compete. Hopefully next year, and at least I'll have a half marathon under my belt before then .
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Awesome Savage. I'm starting my training this month to run a few 5K's. I ran track for my school this year, and had a 11:54 2-mile, so I'm hoping that'll bring my 5K times down a bit.

Blog Entries

You know, I never got to see that footage.

In fact all these years that I've known you and we worked together on this site, we've never met in real like nor have I ever seen you. Isn't that just odd net-culture for ya?

You could be some old 100 year old dude living off a machine and have a shopping cart wheel for a foot. :lol: I'd be totally unaware if it.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hold thumbs for me Sunday morning (7am GMT+2) as I am running my first Half Marathon (21.1km).
    William Cairns
    My Games: http://www.cairnsgames.co.za (Currently very inactive)
    MyOnline Games: http://TheGameDeveloper.co.za (Currently very inactive)

I completed my half marathon in 1:57:01 - almost 9 minutes better than my goal of 2:06
    William Cairns
    My Games: http://www.cairnsgames.co.za (Currently very inactive)
    MyOnline Games: http://TheGameDeveloper.co.za (Currently very inactive)

As already mentioned "You are the MAN"! Well Done!

I have my half marathon on the 11th of June and am hoping for a 2 hour time. I tried to go for a long run yesterday and managed 15km ( 10Km in the morning and 5 km in the evening ). Got some serious chaffing for my troubles.

Might sound like a silly question, but how do you stay motivated?
    I tried, several times, to start training but always from one reason or another I stopped. The longest I’ve been able to persist was about 1-2 weeks..
    Actually I (tried) to start a routine only 3 weeks ago, thing is that routine lasted for less then a day (gave up while running the 2k :roll: )
    [size=9px]BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK
    <br />d s-- : a24 GB GCS GTW GE C++ P L+ W++ N+ K- w++++ M- PS+ PE+ Y- t+ 5+++ X+ R*
    <br />tv b+ DI++ D+ e++ h+ G-
    <br />END GEEK CODE BLOCK[/size]
    <br />Create your own GeekCode block at: <a href="">...</a>

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast