Why don't you guys start a Raspberry Pi thread in the Console Development section? I'm sure others will be interested in it too.

Well between nVidia's Shield and the Game Stick, I don't think any of them will have that much of the same impact that the OUYA is and will continue to have. I have an issue with the design of the Game Stick myself (having backed and tested one of these before, with strongly unsatisfactory performance) HDMI dongles are a bad idea!

Other than that, to me the rest just seem like big companies following suit with the huge impact of a crowd funding community raising $8 mil just on the OUYA concept alone. Even Nintendo and Sony have been changing their ways in part due to this, seeing how much response there is from indie games and how it can be profitable to support indie games.

Perhaps these are legit products that are coming out, but I think the OUYA will stand out as something very different. They got the money and the motivated people behind it. Plus it's a nice product overall with only a few shortcomings. I having two of them myself and I've used them quite extensively so I think I know all their major issues. Once they weed out the initial bugs and build it up a bit, I think it will be a very lukrative market for indies to sell their games to those that would enjoy playing them.