Thread: lazarus.freepascal.org

lazarus.freepascal.org

lazarus.freepascal.org has been defaced by some skiddiot. There's a bad looking binary at the top of the page and below it says

"Hacked By Liz0ziM Owns Your System

A-ptA¼m Seni freePascal

www.biyo.tk"

i have the original HTML if anyone is interested. :?:

lazarus.freepascal.org

Well I hope the lazarus guys have a backup.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

lazarus.freepascal.org

This is the result of using old phpnuke versions (and new too ).
    However it is a shame. IMHO internet and pc use should be allowed only after passing a psychological test. :roll:
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

lazarus.freepascal.org

haven't noticed anything.. i's quiet and lazy as it always is in Lazarus..
    but I figured a way to get an empty form to 1.17 Mb and now I am using the Lazarus templates , because the Code Explorer is so damned handy.
    If only the development wasn't so turtle slow.

Thus, note that i use L. cuz the text editor is nice and the Code Explorer is cool, not because the application itself is a wonder of programming... no way...it's only a nice gui for Free pascal.

When will Lazarus 1 be ready? 10, 20 years ?? H*ck the development is already going on for more than 5 years.

Heck, it's open source and that's always going slow if it is actually finished at all. Isn't that a testament that programmers should be ** paid ** go get things actaully done?
    Marmin^.Style

lazarus.freepascal.org

It should'nt be too far away now; It's deffinately come a long way since i last used it some two years ago. One thing that miffs me is why are the binaries so big?