Great news for all you guys from Canada!
But for me this doesn't make any difference and it will probably stay this way for years.

Infact based on some conversations that I had with some of Slovenaian software developers I would probably even have problems of selling my software worldwide (someday when I would actually have something to sell) becouse even now you can't create a company based in Slovenia which soley uses PayPal for all monetary transactions. Well I can use PayPal but after every sucsessful PayPal transaction I had to transfer all tht money into my bank accoun as fast as posible and I must not pay anything with PayPal directly during that time othervise Slovenian Tax Office could charge me with atempt to avoid paying taxes. This is due to the fact that Slovenian Tax Office still hasn't signed contract with PayPal for retrieving information about PayPal monetary trafic from Slovenian PayPal members.
I belive the best option at the momen is for me to register my company in any other European countries (best is UK due to low taxes for Gaming industry). But this naturally leads to many other complications and bigger expenses for certain stuff.