Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Only 6 days to the deadline and I'm just starting (was busy + had vacation before) :fuzzy:

So anyone made anything for TMDC or am I the only pascaller entering the contest?

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

I hadn?¢_~t started yet and stuff just keeps coming up :cry: I still have hope to get it done over the weekend. The deadline is 2005 12 12, but is Sunday or Monday the last day to submit?

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Quote Originally Posted by Paulius
    The deadline is 2005 12 12, but is Sunday or Monday the last day to submit?
    It's Monday +/- 1 day. You can ask for deadline extension though (what I'll probably do myself)

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Phew! Finally finished my demo entry... very thankful to TMDC staff for giving deadline extension till today, 18-Dec-2005.

Anyone else made anything for TMDC or was it just me doing futile efforts?

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Well I made ?¢_osomething?¢__ not hoping to be near the top since it was practically smacked together in the last couple of days, but since it seems like forever since I actually completed anything, I just had to break the cycle.

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Paulius, wanna exchange entries? We can't release them to public yet (until judges give results), but we can exchange the demos.

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Yay for Lifepower, a deserving winner!!! Congrats man :clap: And boo for Bero and myself, didn?¢_Tt hope to be near the top, but definitely didn?¢_Tt expect to be at the bottom either

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Quote Originally Posted by Paulius
    Yay for Lifepower, a deserving winner!!! Congrats man :clap: And boo for Bero and myself, didn?¢_Tt hope to be near the top, but definitely didn?¢_Tt expect to be at the bottom either
    Thanks! After seeing your message in the morning, I didn't believe it and visited TMDC site. It's unbelieveable! :shock:

Too bad you guys got bad places though (I actually like BeRo's demo, although the music could be better ).

Paulius, as I said before, it's most likely you got that place because of the music (these guys prefer classic music, just check previous TMDC entries). I personally love the heavy guitar riffs though

I really hope to see you both participate again in the TMDC 9!

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

What was the name of your entry LifePower?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

It should be obvious if you follow the link in the previous page its InnerFlux

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast