Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Ok, here're screenshots and download link:

Download: InnerFlux.rar.

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Wow!! WAY TO GO!!! Well done!
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

The first and last demos were exceptional, the others were mediocre and probably chosen by judges mood. I really think if you took the second and second from last (mine) you could hardly tell which is which. After getting high and watching some bunnies, my entry definitely wouldn?¢_Tt look on par :lol:

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

It rembers me to my first 3D engine I programmed in DOS with ASCII cause I didn't know how grapical modes worked at that time
    NecroSOFT - End of line -

Text-Mode Demo Como 8

Quote Originally Posted by Paulius
    The first and last demos were exceptional, the others were mediocre and probably chosen by judges mood. I really think if you took the second and second from last (mine) you could hardly tell which is which. After getting high and watching some bunnies, my entry definitely wouldn?¢_Tt look on par :lol:
    In my own and very personal taste I'd put entries in this order (the first are the entries I liked the most): #8, #7, #6, #3, #4, #5, #9, #2. Actually, I quited entries #2, #5 and #9 few times with ESC key, since I was getting awful bored. IMHO #2 entry is the worst: bad rasterizer, a tunnel which isn't even illuminated, annoying effects, colors and my eyes hurt! :fuzzy: My favorite demo *was* (when we exchanged our entries with Paulius) and *is* Kazkas because of the wow-factor (CSG, ray-tracing and metal mood). \o/

P.S. Is it really hard to see that letter "f" looks the same as "t" in text-mode?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123