Hi, LifePower,

Thanks for your comments. I will keep improving it.

>> 1) The interface is a bit hard to use (for instance, most options in Vectors menu - who knows what they do).

Yes, that's true, I've been thinking remove some functions and writing the help in the near future.

>> 2) When using batch mode, was unable to get a decent raster->vector conversion.

Because there are many settings for conversion, actually user can adjust kinds of parameter in Setting Dialogs to get more than 4 mode results. So it's hard to put all settings in batch dialog. So I made some constant in batch conversion.

>> 3) Can't really judge performance with other programs (since don't use them), but vectorizing 2000x1500 photo it took quite some time (about 2 mins) on P4 2.4 Ghz. Macromedia Flash took about 3 seconds to vectorize the same photo (it looks different though and I don't know if performance is affected by vectorization options).

I only compare to Streamline, Alogolab PhotoVector, I don't have Flash. There may be some tricks flash did before converting, like reduce image size to get roughly image and then converting, or colors grouping.....etc. I can't know. Can you send me your original image and the vector file (*.AI)? Email shown in Rasvector....

Thanks again for your kind comments. : )

Kind Regards, Daniel