Thread: 3rd PGD Challenge Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by User137 View Post
    And as far as my self-programmed scheduling application tells, PGD jam has 13 days 5 hours left
    Nice!

I can see that game becoming popular on touch screens for sure!

Well this is a quiet jam for sure... I'm guessing that everyone is heads down coding huh?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Well this is a quiet jam for sure... I'm guessing that everyone is heads down coding huh?
    I hadn't even tried doing an entry at this point, maybe I will try on my 7 days off in 3 days time LOL

I'm having hard time finding free time to work on my entry due to work and other real life related obligations.
    So I fear that story will reapeat and againg I will wind up with no entry due to running out of time.

Blog Entries
    FTP server is now up early for those that want to submit early or check your FTP software settings.

The FTP account information can be found in the original Rules thread: http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...-Your-Command!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    Just 4 days left folks! Hows it coming along?

Seen some nice screenies being posted in your threads. How about a single desktop screenshot from everyone each so we can all see how your working environment is setup?

So much variety in tools and libraries these days it would be cool to put them all up beside each other.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Sure

desktop.jpg

And what is the exact deadline by timezones? Is it the turning point of 15th and 16th day for each individuals own time?
    Last edited by User137; 13-09-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well right here, right now it's the 15th, but... Lets just say, if the FTP server is up you can submit until I take it down. (I've been know to be a bit slow getting the submission FTP down, if you know what I mean. )

I like to keep the deadlines loose. Especially in an event like this were we are just all just having fun and there are no prizes.

People work hard on their entries so I want everyone to get a chance to submit and not get snuffed because of little timing hiccups.

That said, this is the last day folks! Time for the final push for some and for others it may be time to wrap it up and upload it. Either way if you are on the fence, it might be a good idea to get something up for now and submit a new version should you find you are able to add that one last awesome feature or nailed that really fussy bug that you want out of there.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Either way if you do upload a version early, name it with a version number so that we will know which "is newest and best" from that which is older and not so nice. This'll help prevent any confusion when I got to publish them on the PGD Challenge showcase website.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by User137 View Post
    Hey only User137? No one else?

Show some Pascal programming pride people!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder