Well right here, right now it's the 15th, but... Lets just say, if the FTP server is up you can submit until I take it down. (I've been know to be a bit slow getting the submission FTP down, if you know what I mean. )

I like to keep the deadlines loose. Especially in an event like this were we are just all just having fun and there are no prizes.

People work hard on their entries so I want everyone to get a chance to submit and not get snuffed because of little timing hiccups.

That said, this is the last day folks! Time for the final push for some and for others it may be time to wrap it up and upload it. Either way if you are on the fence, it might be a good idea to get something up for now and submit a new version should you find you are able to add that one last awesome feature or nailed that really fussy bug that you want out of there.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Either way if you do upload a version early, name it with a version number so that we will know which "is newest and best" from that which is older and not so nice. This'll help prevent any confusion when I got to publish them on the PGD Challenge showcase website.