Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
Well if you don't complete the idea, might as well submit something anyway. You at least have the rest of today to get it to a showable state or form of completion.
All I have are just bits and pieces:
- reimplemented A* pathfinding algorithm which I haven't even tested thouraly so I'm not sure f it even works properly. No multiparameter decision implemented ye
- modified Catmull-rom example which bases on Paul Nichols example. I modified it so I can change focus points position at runtime. Catmull-rom curve rendered on Form, several panel used to represent focus points and move them around
- some decision making code which should controll which car goes through the crossing first by obeying some trafic rules (right rule, main road, etc.) which doesn't work as it should. Don't ask me why?

Anywhay again I have no enty for PGD competition/challenge.
This is no wonder by the fact that I hardly found about 6 days worth of free time that I could focus on this.
But that was not enough. My game deveopment knowledge is to low for me to pull something of in such a short time.
Not to mention the fact that I always try to do hard things rather than easy ones.
I could have tried to do some basic RTS (just combining few easy to get code pices together) but NOOO that would be to easy. I always need to complicate things