Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Outer Reaches

The Outer Reaches

I assumed that the portal would share accounts with the forum, since PHP-Nuke sites normally do so.

Also just a note, but the gfx pack won't work with FF 1.5.03 and I've swapped to IE which works fine. The stylesheet, for some odd reason, refuses to work properly.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Outer Reaches

The portal was really intended to provide a one way information flow... many of the people who have played complained that they had to read the forums to find inmportant information, so I added the nuke portal with the intention of providing all key information there.

I have considered a system where by you sign up on the game and the game automatically creates the accounts elsewhere when you activate your account, but my biggest enemy with stuff like that is time.

As for the graphics pack... would you believe me if I said Mozilla and Firefox consider stylesheets loaded locally from your machine by a page served from a remote server to be a security threat?

Quite what you could put in a style sheet to make it a security threat I have no idea, but its an issue that has plagued many users and so... there is an item in the Helpdesk/FAQ section:-

Mozilla and the graphics pack
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12