Hey there guys, could you please test the first alpha of the game for me?

You can grab it here : http://www.saschawillems.de/download..._alphatest.zip (~5 MBytes)

The gameplay is in there, and the game itself is fully functional. The content (chapters, answers) are mostly placeholders though, so next on my list is to create content and dialogue for the final releease. The ending screen is also not completly done, something I'm currently working on.

I just wanted to have others test the game before releasing it, so I can see if it works on different hardware configurations.

Note that the game needs at least OpenGL 2.0 compatible hardware (for the shaders), and you should play it on a widescreen display (it may look distorted on other aspect ratios). Currently it's windows only.

As for the progress, I haven't gotten much done this week. I integrated my virtual file system, did some bugfixing, changed the game's data XML structure (making it easier for me to create content), but due to a business trip to the other side of germany and lot's of other work assignments, my time to work on Trugbild was pretty limited.

But I hope to get the missing things done today and tomorrow, so I can concentrate on creating content throughout the next week, before the final date approaches