Programmer's content in the Library.

In light of a previous conversation in the forums before the new year, it was addressed that visitors may want to see even more programming content on the site. Well who am I to refuse.

I'm going to try and get more programming related content onto the site! This will include staff-written Articles as well as News and the PGD Library.

The main challange I face currently is that I cannot be in all places and be looking for all things at the same time, this is obvious. So what I'd like for you, the good visitors, posters and site members of PGD to do is help me start by populating the PGD Library with good programing content.

What goes in the PGD Library? Well if you have not been in there, get in there! Look and search through all the useful content that I and my fellow PGD staffers have collected over the past year.

There is not much right now, but with your help, there could be more. If you know of a good article, tutorial, paper, interview or online book, let us know via PM or email. I would love to add it to the collection!

Thanks guys!