Thread: Clootie's Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK December 2005 Update Tra

Blog Entries

Clootie's Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK December 2005 Update Tra

Say that 10 times fast! Alexey Barkovoy (or Clootie) has released the translation for the DirectX 9.0 SDK December Update just before the new year hit.

He has Delphi, Free Pascal and even C++Builder versions available now on his site.

New in the December Update:
    <ul>[*]D3DX9.pas: Added: D3DXPreprocessShaderXXX set of functions[*]X3DAudio.pas - added new unit (Cross-platform stand-alone 3D audio math library)[*]XACT.pas - new headers included: xact2wb.h (XACT 2 wave bank definitions), xact3D.h (XACT 3D support)[*]JEDI.inc - synchronized with latest JEDI JCL version of it (includes Delphi2006 support, etc.)[/list]

For more information about Clootie's DirectX SDK translations visit Clootie's Graphics Pages
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Re: Clootie's Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK December 2005 Update

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    Say that 10 times fast! Alexey Barkovoy (or Clootie) has released the translation for the DirectX 9.0 SDK December Update just before the new year hit.

He has Delphi, Free Pascal and even C++Builder versions available now on his site.

New in the December Update:
    <ul><li>D3DX9.pas: Added: D3DXPreprocessShaderXXX set of functions</li><li>X3DAudio.pas - added new unit (Cross-platform stand-alone 3D audio math library)</li><li>XACT.pas - new headers included: xact2wb.h (XACT 2 wave bank definitions), xact3D.h (XACT 3D support)</li><li>JEDI.inc - synchronized with latest JEDI JCL version of it (includes Delphi2006 support, etc.)</li></ul>

For more information about Clootie's DirectX SDK translations visit Clootie's Graphics Pages
    Two weird things:
    1) HTML doesn't get parsed, so I see a bunch of tags.
    2) I swear I saw this news posted already here, but couldn't find it in News section. :eh:

Blog Entries

Clootie's Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK December 2005 Update Tra

Fixed, I guess that I forgot to allow the HTML list tags in phpBB posts.

You may be thinking of a previous SDK update. Clootie just released this one on the 31st of Dec.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder