DirectX9 is also smooth, it just hit me, DirectX7 is some kind of weird software rendering thing.... anyway please take a look at my source doing the scrolling like that in processing is correct?
I think that using DirectX 7 provider on Windows Vista and newer would result running in software mode which is there for backward compatibility while using DirectX 7 provider on Windows XP should still result in mostly hardware acelerated mode depending on your graphics card capabilities.

Anywhay I quickly checked your code and I don't think there are any major botlenecks in it. Athleast none of them caught my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by robert83 View Post
just trying to learn somthng...and pass some time till I get some job in Germany (which is harder then I thougt , cause I don't have any IT degree, and even though I've created a quiet nice database program for vehicle management as a demonstration of my skils, and I do know a thing or two about Linux ... I feel they don't care...sh*t... , my life NOOOO.... sorry drifted a bit of)
Unfortunately there aren't many jobs available for Delphi/Objective Pascal programmers due to language not being so popular.
And due to the fact that creating a database driven application is not so hard these days I don't think that is best way to show your programming skils.
A guy I know managed to make rudimentary inventory managment program (database driven) in just about three days. And later he spend about two months discusing and finetuning the visual interface to fully suit the customer needs.

And while we are talking about databases check your PM I got a question for you for a change