Thread: PGD2006 Technical problems

PGD2006 Technical problems

I have registered in the contest but probably have problems with my email. My nick is Stalker_23b and email is stalker_23b@mail.ru. I don't recieve any letters from administrators (even when registering in the forum) and i think that is not right. If your mails can't reach mail.ru please tell me there to change the email to some other server and.

My second big problem is that i don't know english well. I can find people to translate my final entry to good english (if i will make it to final ). But in the middle stages i can make only bad english texts Is there a major problem?

Thank you.

Re: PGD2006 Technical problems

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker_23b
    I have registered in the contest but probably have problems with my email. My nick is Stalker_23b and email is stalker_23b@mail.ru. I don't recieve any letters from administrators (even when registering in the forum) and i think that is not right. If your mails can't reach mail.ru please tell me there to change the email to some other server and.

My second big problem is that i don't know english well. I can find people to translate my final entry to good english (if i will make it to final ). But in the middle stages i can make only bad english texts Is there a major problem?

Thank you.
    Since you manged to post this message it looks like the forum registeration is at least working. I will look into if your email is within our competition db and let you know.

RE language : As long as the game play translates, that is the main thing. I think most of us can work out the "bad english" and if not, we'll ask you via a PM or similar.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

I just checked the competition DB and you are definatey registered. Try logging in to make sure you password is correct.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Yes, i have registered. But i didn't recieve ANY emails from this sitem and i guess it is wrong.

I suspect mail.ru can't accept emails from you. If it is so i need to change email. Can we test? Can you send a test letter to me?

I haven't recieved any as well. I don't think its a bug tho, I think we're just not supposed to get any mails at this point.

Blog Entries

We are not mailing anyone about the competition yet. We are using the email addresses for you logging in and when we need contact you only. Don't worry, you ARE registered and we will email you when we have information to pass along.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder