Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More than Madness

More than Madness

I agree, Abuse aiming would be best. I didn't read the instructions so will need to do that tonight to try out bullet time. Great little game. If you sort out the graphics and the mouse issues it will be even better.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

More than Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Paulius
    For aiming I think it would be better Abuse style, where the mouse is allowed to move freely and shots are fired from weapon to mouse direction relative to the character. One thing I found annoying is shooting through walls.
    I know... Aiming and collision check are ruining all impression 8(

Quote Originally Posted by Paulius
    Other than that the game is fun, especially bullet time. What?¢_Ts with American flag boss?
    Hey! There is no politic in this game You also can ask "What's with Milk boxes?"
    Sorry about my auful english

More than Madness

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    I agree, Abuse aiming would be best. I didn't read the instructions so will need to do that tonight to try out bullet time. Great little game. If you sort out the graphics and the mouse issues it will be even better.
    Instructions in russian. Sorry. Bullet time always on with right mouse button, and (by default) Shift

More than Madness

Thanks for adding me to news But what with link? http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/URL
    And who is an author?

More than Madness

I meant: Link is broken, developer is not specified.

More than Madness

My Appologies Kefir, I am having a bad news posting day . It should be fixed now. Remember to refresh. If not let me know.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

More than Madness

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    My Appologies Kefir, I am having a bad news posting day . It should be fixed now. Remember to refresh. If not let me know.
    Ok.Thanks again Maybe it just because friday The end of week. In russia we drink vodka in friday :roll:
    PS: Don't take seriously about vodka
    [size=9px]хы-хы надо было еще про медведей написать [/size]

More than Madness

Kefir, cool game!
    [size=9px]А ещё по пятницам, мы выходим на красную площадь и дружно собираем матрёшек ;)[/size]

More than Madness

[offtopic]

Quote Originally Posted by Kefir
    Maybe it just because friday The end of week. In russia we drink vodka in friday :roll:
    PS: Don't take seriously about vodka
    [size=9px]хы-хы надо было еще про медведей написать [/size]
    Quote Originally Posted by XProger
    А ещё по пятницам, мы выходим на красную площадь и дружно собираем матрёшек
    Водка имеет очень хорошее достоинство - ее можно пить в любой день. А вот матрёшки такого свойства не имеют.

[/offtopic]

More than Madness

More than Madness!!! REAL. don't give up, make your game better.

[size=7px]Заспамили все, йопт. Матрешечники [/size]
    Theory is - when you know everything but nothing works.
    Practice is - when all works, but you don't know why.
    We combine theory and practice - nothing works and nobody knows why

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12